Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I seem to do is screwup.

Can I ever catch a break. Been working for Farmer friend of mine. First a couple weeks ago I Tahoe broke down. Okay now I gota come up with money to fix that. Then I discovered that my Blaser needs a bunch of break work done on it. Cool I'm working for my farmer friend to earn some money to fix these. But today well working some ground somehow I break three teeth on the implement. And of course he was really upset about this. And I've had some other minor things that seem to happen well I'm running his equipment. I don't know what to do. I watch what I'm doing but still shit is happening. I sent him a text later apologizing for not paying more attention to things. And I also mentioned I would understand if you don't want me to run his equipment anymore. I don't have confidence in myself anymore. Because every time I think things are kind of going to get turnaround  it gets worse. So Lord why am I here. I just don't know what to do anymore. Just when I think I might have a reason to live. Things go to crap again.

No comments:

Post a Comment