Ugg I hate this. Just when things look like things might stable out. Like normal FUCK you shows up. Was hopping that things might start to go my way. NOPE. Was using truck today and finally found out why I have been smelling gas lately. One of the fuel lines off the gas tank fuel pump sprung a leak. And of course this happens when I need the truck badly. Why can't things go well for me?
And I can't figure out why my ex girlfriend is texting me. Thinking that she just wants something from me again. Part of me is hoping the reason she text me is she misses me. But lets be real. My life isnt good that way. Usully it says Fuck you ass hole. I mean why would things go my way. Like I have been saying. My life sucks. So why was I born?
No comments:
Post a Comment