Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Not sure what to do.
Well I have not been on here in awhile. Well got done one of the things that needed to be done. Was able to get the ramp built for my dad. I don't know why but lately my ex been on my mind a lot. We used to use this messenger to talk back-and-forth. For two or three days I was having the urge to look at it but I didn't want to. Finally I took a close look at her picture. Almost like she was posing if there was the wedding band and engagement ring. So I made a comment about it. And told her I hope her and her family have a good Thanksgiving. And so the last couple days have been trying to figure out what that means with her having it on. I took finally look back at that messenger and all she said was hi. Just now I was praying to the Lord about what to do about my ex. And then I got a reading from Tobit eight verse four. It is about Tobias and Sara when they pray to the Lord to bless their marriage. And also has some there were God gave Adam and Eve so he would not be alone. So I'm really hoping and praying that this is what he wants from me and my ex at some point in time to get back together. So if any of you to happen to see this please pray for us and then we will follow God's will. Thanks for your prayers and for putting up with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment