Sunday, October 13, 2013
Tired
Well it's been a busy last week. It started last weekend when I had to dig a grave for a funeral for a cop. By the way I take care of the cemeteries for the township I live in. The funeral was on Monday. I had about hundred cars in a smaller cemetery compared to the bigger ones you see. And this took all day. Then on Tuesday I had to run my dad allover the place for different doctors appointments. That evening I get a call from my farmer friend. So from Wednesday I've been working 10+ hours a day. So I guess that's a good thing because I didn't think about wanting to die as much. Well I thought I post a little something anyways. Hope whoever reads this has a good week ahead and month and year. What the heck have a good rest of your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment