Monday, October 7, 2013

I just don't know what to do.

First off I'm scared what's going on with my dad again. Just came home from nursing home about a week or so ago. Now he's just not there like he was. When he first came home from the nursing home he was full life was very sharp remembering talking about things. The last few days very tired and not remembering things.

I still don't know why I was born. I still hate myself. I've been trying to pray to the Lord. When I finally get the courage up to do that. Pray about something specific in the reading I get it doesn't make sense at all with what I'm asking about. So at times it seems like even God don't care that I'm alive. Like just a little bit ago. I was praying and asking the Lord what I'm supposed to do about my job situation. So I getting a reading from songs. So how is being with a woman anything to do with about getting the a job. I would not think God would want me to be a porn star. Besides that I'm terrible in bed. The reason I say that I think this one big reason she left me. Kind of weird to believe that anybody want to read what I say. But I see somebody is. Hope you're getting a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment