Thursday, November 28, 2013
Should have known.
For the last couple days I've been trying to find someone to go with. I can't deny that I have not been looking for sex or someone to play with or simply to be a friend. I even try talking to my ex via text. Since I am 44 I can definitely say for the last 34 years and I still haven't found someone to go with. So why do I keep trying to find someone. Should be blatantly obvious that no one wants to be with me. I think I am a kindhearted loving caring man. Do I have a temper at times yes. All I ever wanted to do was be with someone, care for them as much as they care for me. So I guess I should try to prepare myself to be alone the rest of my life. I was so stupid last year to believe someone was actually falling in love with me. It's nothing against her. I was just stupid believing that someone would want to be with me for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment