Friday, November 29, 2013
Don't know
Well at least Thanksgiving dinner went well today. Again I was looking around trying to find if anyone was actually interested in me. Nope all they want is money. Yeah I'm talking about different websites and women. I live in the country so I don't have a chance to get out much. I also take care of my dad. Plus I live in a small house. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised when nobody wants to be with me. So I've got to stop thinking that somebody is going to fall in love with me. I don't make anything to speak of. In fact I feel like I'm falling further behind. It seems like when I might actually get caught up in be a head a little something else goes wrong. So I guess I'm going to try selling some stuff that I don't use that much anymore. And hope I get paid with what it's worth. Knowing my luck I'll get an eighth of what stuff is worth. I hate it that my ex has been on my mind so much lately. Well I hope she has a good life. And that she will find the one that is meant for her. And I'm going to try my hardest to forget about being with a woman ever again. Since that were everything always seems to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment