Friday, April 5, 2013
Still hate my self
I still hate my self. Why am I here? Who am I supposed to be? By this age you know who you are and what your life will be. Me I have know idea who I am or what I am supposed to do. I thought I found someone to marry but that didn't work. I don't have any skills that companies are looking for. So I cant find a job that pays well. So i guess it is a good thing not getting married couldn't afford it anyway. I try to give my two cents worth on different subjects and like normal it is ignored. All though most of the time down the road I am proven right. So again why am I here. Nobody wants to listen what I say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment