Sunday, April 7, 2013

Still confused

I still don't know what to do. I guess one thing I hope I continued to do. I hope I continue to do this blog. Well me and my ex-girlfriend met up again today. I guess first off I should say. That the last couple of days or so. I have been praying so much. That the Lord will Schillingwood I am supposed to do with regards to a relationship with her. I was praying that lord would show me what this relationship supposed to be not what I or she wants but what he wants it to be. I don't know I guess when we finally ate supper today. I guess I kind of felt a peace come over me. I hope she did too. I guess I still believe she's the one that Lord has called me to. I hope I'm doing this right. Please Lord help us and heal us. Help us to do your will in this relationship. So if anyone actually reads this. And believes in the Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for us. That this relationship will be of him not us. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment